After watching the interview clips and the linked article, address two (2) of the following questions by Tuesday, Feb. 28 (6pm). Please remember to attempt originality within your post and do not just reuse thoughts from your classmates.
Read the following Spike lee biography:
Watch Spike Lee’s own words as you discover “10 Rules for Success” –
Answer any two of the following questions relating to Spike Lee (from the readings or the videos):
- What tip from Spike Lee do you think is the most relevant for your life? Why?
- Who are Spike Lee’s favorite types of filmmakers? How do those compare with your favorite types?
- What do you feel makes Spike Lee’s approach to filmmaking innovative?
- What impressed or intrigued you the most about Lee’s history/ background? Why?
- What impressed or intrigued you the most about Lee’s body of work?
- How has Lee challenged the norm in storytelling for films?
- What tip do you feel is most important that Spike Lee shared for other filmmakers? Why?
- What do you think makes Spike Lee angry? Why? Can you relate to the things that make him mad? Why or why not?